Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nothing is ever easy Part 2




My helper Rodney was just going to till up this nice slope so we could line out some beds for my daylily seedlings. Shouldn't be too much trouble and only take a half hour or so??




Two days later, he is still finding bolders in this small area to dig out and around. The rock in the front left is too large for even Rodney to move so we will make it a feature in the top bed.
The bottom bed is ready for the loam, but I have to wait on my helpers as Tom is still barely walking due to his back.







2 comments:

Beth said...

It looks beautiful--nice job on the picture placement.

Pappy said...

Tell Uncle 'T' to stand up straight. I can see why he is down in his back. Those rocks would break a mules back. An hour long Swedish massage with small hot stones might help. Pappy