Thursday, March 26, 2020

Second week of house bound for virus

March 26, 2020
Nothing new on the homefront today, but I managed to play a piece on the piano and post it on Facebook.  I will be doing more of this as it is something to do besides eat and play cards.  I'm also trying to send out a card a day to someone who comes to mind from church.  After that plays out, I'll just hit the phonebook, I guess.  Getting a card in the mail, might just cheer up someone.

We finished the split pea soup today.  I have to start something else tomorrow and I think it will be chicken soup.  Sara called awhile ago and that's what she was making.  Sounds like a good idea.
Yesterday, I froze a box of the soup for later in the year, when I need something good and comforting. there is something about a good bowl of soup to lift your spirits.

My left trigger thumb is worrying  me.  That's why I want to record some of my music.  I'm afraid that my piano playing days are almost over, but then again, so am I.   I've enjoyed my piano over all the years since I was about 14 years old.

No comments: