Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23, 2020
I am dismayed to look out over my deck in back and see the snow again coming down, rather fast. We were just beginning to see a little ground.  It's not enough to be depressed over this conorovirus, now we expect 5 to 10 inches tonight.

Tom went  to the eye doctor for eye shot today.  I was not allowed to enter the building with him, but waited in the car to drive him home, as he can't see after getting the shot.  He wore a mask and rubber gloves into the office and out.  On the way home, I donned a mask and rubber glover and shopped at Hanford for more groceries.  We should be set for months now.  Many shelves were empty, but I got what I needed.
Tom has to go for another shot in 7 weeks.  Maybe this virus nightmare will be over by then.

Beth continues to work from home.
Not much more to report today.


No comments: