Friday, April 17, 2020

It is now April 25 and we are into about 6 weeks of stay at home orders.  It is very boring.  At first, I did a hymn a day on Facebook to help take up time as I had to practice as well.  It's sad not to go anywhere and that includes church.  W had a new pastor coming the end of May.  I hope this Virus is better and we can go to church again.  Tom and I are being very careful as he has so many health problems. 
Brian came today and did some yard work.  It was good to see something getting done outside though not much is showing life as yet.  The hard snow storm just before Easter broke one of my azeleas out front.  I"m very sad over that, but there are others that will be blooming sometime if it ever gets warm again.  the orchid cactus are slow to open this year.  I have one that is open. 


No comments: