Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Easter Week

With this virus wrecking havoc, the chances are slim that we will go to church on Easter Sunday.  In fact, churches are closed.  I watched the Palm Sunday service on line and will do the same for Easter Sunday.
Beth got 1000 masks for her clerks and will distribute them this week without going into the offices.  Tom and I just stay put.  I cook and we eat.  Snow has melted so that I can walk the entire back yard to the rock wall on bare dead grass.  Signs of spring are beginning, but no bulbs are blooming yet.

I'm still recording piano music on Facebook.  It gives me something to do and I am also working on Childrens stories for Focus on the Family.  I also do jigsaw puzzles on line.  Tom and I are still speaking to each other and we also talk to the cat and dog, but no they don't answer.  

No comments: