Thursday, April 23, 2009

Great Grand children and more

I looked at the date of my last blog and realized that 2 months have passed since I last wrote. Time really flies when you're having fun.


Tom and I made a quick trip to Lafayette, Indiana last week to see the two great grandkids. Autumn is 2 and 1/2 and Aden is 1 and 1/2. It had been nearly a year since we had seen them last. However they had been rehearsed and Greatdad and Greatmom were a big hit.




The mechanical bunnies that I picked up at my Swap Shop were also a hit.

Beth came over yesterday to tend her bees. Here is the girl in action.





2 comments:

Pappy said...

Call off the search, we've found her. Auntie Maine is alive and well. Good to see your name pop up on my reader again. Looks like you created some good memories for the little ones. No denying, Beth is kin to you both. Have a great weekend. Pappy

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from y'all. I guess it's thawed enough to send messages again. Quite a hobby Beth has embarked on. Look forward to trying the honey. Take Care, Carey