Monday, January 3, 2022

2022

A new year has come, we hope it will be better than 2021. 

Tom and I are still free from the Covid virus as are Beth and Charlie.  Som Charles and family in Florida all had  a bout of the stuff as did Granddaughter Heather and family.  All survived, which was a real blessing as Grandson Lee is a high risk due to his Stage 3 Lymphoma in remission for five years now.

I am getting used to a new HP computer as my MAC died many months ago.  This was a great Christmas present.  Beth and Tom are so good to me.

I am still experimenting on tom's diet and so far , we are keeping the salt free food in his mouth.  He doesn't complain, but bravely tries my efforts at trying to make things tasty without salt. 

I will have a new housekeeper on Tuesday.  My neighbor, Barbara, will be helping out with cleaning and vacuuming.  

 This saves my energy for helping Tom and tending my numerous flowers and a  little piano practice.  MY hands give me more trouble than I admit, but I keep plugging along.  Yesterday in church, Arnold played piano and I played the organ for our praise time of hymns.  

It is very cold this morning at 2:00.  I looked at 15 degrees on the inside/out thermometer.   

I guess I am caught up with my 2022 news.

No comments: