Wednesday, October 20, 2021

October 20, 2021 Tom is having trouble breathing due to his AHF. Last night hee slept in the LR recliner and I slept on the couch. i"m afraid to be in the bedroom and not hear him having bad trouble.

 Tom is having trouble breathing due to his advanced CHF.  Last night he slept on a recliner in the LR.  I slept on the couch to be near him.  This may be a norm for us.  I hope not,but whatever it takes to get him to breathe properly.  

Today we enjoyed a lovely ride on a beautiful fall day and had lunch at LaFluers.  They fixed him a haddock plate that was free of salt.  They are so accommodating. Anyway, we had a nice outing.  I took my lunch salt and all.  

The Red Sox  lost again tonight.  Maybe better luck in Texas on Friday.  We still have hope.  

 

  

No comments: