Friday, June 25, 2010

Westward HO


We will be leaving on Sunday for another adventure in our Coleman tent camper. We are very excited about going to Glacier National Park as it is one of the few National Parks that we have not visited over our lifetime.
The camper is packed, the car is packed and we are like two 77 year old kids going away for a trip and can't wait.
One reason for going Sunday is that I cover five towns for the Sun Journal daily paper and I have a big annual town meeting on Saturday. I will have one more in August and that will be the big ones for the year.
It is not a perfect time to go as far as my garden is concerned because the daylilies are just beginning to bloom. Being gone for three weeks will see the peak gone, but I should have a fair showing when I return. This photo is one of my favorite seedlings and is worthy of introducing if I were into that again, but I'm not. I just like to look at them.
I will have several of my seedling bloom that I have yet to see, and hopefully they will not all be bloomed out when I get back. I shall blog along the way whenever I can.

1 comment:

Mainefriend said...

I can't wait to read your next post. We'll be following your progress. Have fun.
Jody