Sunday, August 10, 2008

Entering cyberspace

My wonderful daughter came over today to create a blog for me. Whether or not this old brain is able to utilize the information I received remains to be seen. If I can, you will hear stories of Maine through southern eyes in this space.

The latest story I heard yesterday was from a lady who said she had picked her beans while weating her hip boots. Another said they were going to put on snowshoes on the next trip to the garden. I should mention that we've had so much rain, most of the country is wet and soggy and many gardens are under water. Not so on my hill. We have sandy soil and my garden looks great, though it is suffering from lack of sunshine. The woods are full of hundreds of varieties of colorful mushrooms.

I would like to add a photo, but I think I will need another hands on lesson. I just want to see if I can actually publish this much.

3 comments:

Beth said...

welcome to the blogosphere!

Pappy said...

There you go. That's how it happens. You just sit down one day and create a blog. Flying blind in cyberspace is quite a rush. Glad you have joined the world of high speed internet. Pappy

Anonymous said...

Who said you couldn't do it?
Tom